If you are interested in becoming an ARRL Volunteer Examiner (VE) and serving the Amateur Radio community, it's easy and free!
Follow these three steps to become an ARRL Volunteer Examiner:
1. Review the Volunteer Examiner Manual, paying special attention to
Chapter 2: Becoming a Volunteer Examiner.
2. Complete and sign the VE Application form and open-book review *
(40 question review).
3. Please fax, mail or email forms (Adobe PDF file or scanned
JPEG image showing your real signature) to the address below: * *
225 Main St
Newington, CT 06111 USA
Once accredited, you will receive in the mail a colorful, laminated VE badge,
and badge clip to wear at exam sessions and a certificate suitable for framing.
Please allow 3-4 weeks for the ARRL VE badge and certificate to arrive.
* If you are already accredited with a VE organization outside the ARRL,
you must submit a copy of your accreditation certificate along with
a completed ARRL VE application form to the above address.
* * If the documents are faxed to the ARRL VEC, you need to mail the
original application for completion of accreditation since we require