Ham Radio Outlet offers a wide variety of products in the communications industry. A very small listing is available on our Ecommerce Web Site as many of the items desired and often sold to Government agencies do not sell often in the Amateur community. We highly suggest you contact our Government Sales specialist to obtain specific information concerning your upcoming procurement(s). Our specialists can provide GSA pricing, availability and handle any and all special requirements you may have concerning your procurement(s).
The following information should be used as a tool to assist ordering activities in meeting or exceeding established small business goals. It should also be used as a tool to assist in including small, small disadvantaged, and women-owned small businesses among those considered when selecting price lists for a best value determination.
HRO, Inc. dba Ham Radio Outlet is a certified Small Business Concern having a woman-owned small business classification. We are CCR registered and WAWF trained.
For orders exceeding the micro-purchase thresholds, agencies are to give preference to small business concerns when two or more items at the same delivered price will satisfy their requirement.
- Geographic Scope of Contract
- Contractor's Ordering Address and Payment Information
- Liability For Injury Or Damage
- Statistical Data for Government Ordering Office Completion of Standard Form 279
- FOB Destination
- Delivery Schedule
- Trade Agreements Act of 1979, as amended
- Statement Concerning Availability of Export Packing
- Small Requirements
- Maximum Order
- Security Requirements
- Contract Administration For Ordering Offices
- Purchase Of Incidental, Non- Schedule Items
- Contractor Commitments, Warranties and Representations
- Overseas Activities
- Year 2000 Warranty - Commercial Supply Items
- Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPAs)
2. Contractor's Ordering Address and Payment Information:
ELECTRONIC FUNDS TRANSFER (ETF):
Contractors are required to accept the Government purchase card for payments equal to or less than the micro-purchase threshold for oral or written delivery orders. Government purchase cards will be acceptable for payment above or below the micro-purchase threshold. In addition, bank account information for wire transfer payments will be shown on the invoice.
The following telephone numbers can be used by ordering agencies to obtain technical and/or ordering assistance: Phone: (800) 444-4799 or via Fax (703) 494-3679.
3. Liability For Injury Or Damage
The Contractor shall not be liable for any injury to Government personnel or damage to Government property arising from the use of equipment maintained by the Contractor, unless such injury or damage is due to the fault or negligence of the Contractor.
4. Statistical Data for Government Ordering Office Completion of Standard Form 279:Block 9: F. Order Under Basic Ordering Agreement (BOA)
Block 16: (DUNS) Number: - 60-249-5368
Block 30: Type of Contractor - A. Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB)
Block 31: Woman-Owned Small Business - Yes
Block 36: Contractor's Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN)-
4a. CAGE Code: 0L9Z9
4b. Contractor has registered with the Central Contractor Registration Database.
5. FOB Destination
6. Delivery Schedulea.TIME OF DELIVERY: The Contractor shall deliver to destination within the number of calendar days after receipt of order (ARO), as set forth below:
DELIVERY TIME (Days ARO)
- 7-30 Days after receipt of order of stock items (ARO)
- 7-180 Days after receipt of order of non-stock special order items (ARO)
Expedited delivery: Next day and second day delivery available for in-stock products (customer pays freight).